Monday, July 21, 2008

My blues are the deepest of reds

when it rains it pours...
just had a horrible day; the human race is fickle and ineffectual

No wonder Stuart Murdoch thinks its a sin to leave the house!

I turned around an otherwise miserable excuse for the sun to come up, by turning into dominion after class, turning up the volume on b&s and turning down the aisle to pick up some delectable pasta sauce on sale!

Now, I'm no merchant, but this struck a chord with me, somewhere in between looking for bread and waiting in line:

I'm not as sad as Doestoevsky,
I'm not as clever as Mark Twain,
I'll only buy a book for the way it looks,
And then I stick it on the shelf again...

I'm only lucid when I'm writing songs.

1 comment:

Belmondo Cafe said...

If you take On The Road to Iran and the book is confiscated by the Religious Police, I will be pissed. Speaking of which, shouldn't you begin growing a beard now?