Wednesday, January 16, 2008

hue of blue

retirement would do me good.

I could just put on my nice big headphones and zone out to music,
...speaking of which, there must be a glitch in the system, or I'm too bohemian to go out and look for new music. Eitherway quality* new music has been few and far between in the past months.
so I've been dusting my virtual shelf of old music that has been lying around in my ironically named downloads folder: "hot off the frying pan".

so far the only good to come out of this endeavour has been:

Autechre - Amber
Soft, textured, ambient electronic soundscapes - alien yet very human at the same time, like a martian with a human kidney (omitted heart to escape kitsch-ness, don't want to get caught in that web again. )

4 comments:

Belmondo Cafe said...

Retirement is the epitome of selfish indolence..

Dig some Clientele.

You're description of Autechre resembles Men In Black starring Samuel L. Or was that Will Smith? Speaking of aliens...

Belmondo Cafe said...

YOUR. What I am thinking these days.

Kowalski said...

you made another mistake
what *am I thinking these days

Belmondo Cafe said...

If by mistake you mean an interesting variation of wording, then yes, I made another mistake.